Compliance Manager – Asset Management Experience Needed
Our Client, a Global Asset Manager, is looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to be responsible for managing the Compliance Risk Management Framework across the Investment Management business and embedding a culture of Compliance in line with the FCA / PRA rules and expectations. Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, duties will include:
• Providing regulatory advice and guidance to senior managers and ensuring they are aware of their regulatory obligations.
• Ensuring compliance procedures and policies are reviewed and up to date and work with relevant stakeholders to develop and enhance appropriate controls.
• Maintaining and developing the Compliance Risk Management Framework and enhancing and embedding this into all areas of the Investment Management business.
• Developing the Compliance Monitoring Programme and conducting periodic and thematic monitoring reviews.
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders to discuss the results of monitoring and any remedial action required
• Review of new products and advise on regularity requirements.
• Review of all financial promotions
• Design and delivery of Compliance training
• Maintaining and reporting meaningful management information.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained either in a similar compliance role within Asset Management or else a consultancy covering such. While you must have a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the UK regulatory structure and the FCA Handbook and rules, as important will be your detailed understanding of asset management, products and systems and the inherent procedures & controls.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a senior managerial role with a well-known global financial services business where you will have senior level exposure including representing compliance at relevant committees up to board level. So, if you feel you have the technical knowledge and the excellent communication and influencing skills that this role demands, then please contact Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.