Compliance Contractor – Fund Management
Our client is a leading Investment Management firm based in the West End of London. They are looking for a Compliance Contractor to join their team on an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Provide support and advice to the business and to compliance colleagues on all regulatory matters
- Carry out monitoring to establish ongoing compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Assist with pre-trade and post-trade guideline monitoring using in house and external investment management systems
- Review and assist with the onboarding and ongoing Anti-Money Laundering and KYC obligations in respect of our corporate clients and partners
- Review and approval of local and cross-border financial promotion and marketing literature
- At least 3 years compliance experience working within an asset management firm
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills.
- Detail orientated, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com