Compliance Consultant (1 Year Fixed Term Contract) – Policy & Procedures Drafting/Review Exp Req
Our client, the Wealth Management Arm of a leading Bank, is looking for a Compliance Consultant to undertake a project to review all existing policies and to update them accordingly, ensuring the Company is fully compliant with FCA regulations. Reporting to the UK Director of Compliance, duties will include:
• Execute a project plan to enhance the governance manual supporting policy updates.
• Reviewing, updating and implementing appropriate Compliance related policies and procedures.
• Keeping up to date with all legislation, regulation and best practice to ensure the Compliance team is operating with maximum knowledge and efficiency.
• Providing on-going support to the Head of Compliance in research and interpretation of laws to ensure all policies are current and accurate and meet industry best practice.
• Analysing criteria and regulation from the FCA and other regulators in order to enhance the Compliance framework to those regulators criteria.
The successful candidate, will ideally be degree educated and must have gained significant previous compliance policy & procedures experience with a good understanding of FCA Regulations.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Gary Collins on 020 7562 7400 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Symes Collins – Part of the Compliance Recruitment Solutions Group
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.