Senior Advisory Officer
Together are currently looking to recruit a Senior Advisory Officer to support compliance activity within Personal Finance, specifically around mortgage and secured loans activity. The successful candidate will provide the necessary advice to ensure that both the current and future activity of the company is customer centric, and complies with its regulatory obligations.
The Senior Advisory Officer will have a wealth of experience within financial services, with a strong working knowledge of FCA regulations, specifically MCOBs.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the Advisory function, as well as acting as the deputy to the Head of Regulatory Compliance Advisory. Salary is competitive, dependent on experience.
- Support the continuous improvement and development of the Compliance Advisory function.
- Oversee regulatory change management to deliver the right customer and operational outcomes.
- Provide regulatory and conduct risk opinion on highly complex regulatory change projects.
- Ensure that conduct and regulatory risks are appropriately evaluated to deliver the right customer and operational outcomes.
- Provide regulatory and conduct advice to encourage safe growth and protection for the company.
- Encourage a positive compliance culture within the business.
- Ensure appropriate and timely escalation of regulatory and conduct risks and issues.
- Contemporary and holistic working knowledge of the regulatory handbooks and associated guides and codes relevant to Together Personal Finance.
- Experience of working directly with the FCA on market studies, deep dives, S166 etc.
- Previous experience of working in a Mortgage environment.
- Full CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
- A natural appetite and inquisitive mind for horizon-scanning that can think laterally about any potential consequences for the company.
- A natural tendency to interpret a situation and foresee opportunities or risks for the team / company and act and escalate appropriately.
- Strong written and verbal communication.