Faculty Positions in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Columbia Engineering invites applications for two faculty positions in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research.
One position is for candidates with research interests in the area of data/business analytics and is open-ranked.
The second position is at the level of assistant professor and is open to candidates with research interests in all areas of operations research, broadly defined, including optimization, applied probability, data/business analytics, financial engineering, and high-dimensional statistics.
Applicants should have a record that demonstrates potential for research and teaching excellence. Applicants for senior faculty positions are expected to have a proven record of research and teaching excellence.
Successful candidates are expected to contribute to the advancement of their field and the department by developing an original and leading research program, and to contribute to the department’s undergraduate and graduate educational programs.
Columbia fosters multi-disciplinary research and encourages collaborations with academic departments and units across the university. The Department is particularly interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the university community.
For additional information, please see:
Applications should be submitted electronically and include the following:
- Curriculum-vitae including a list of publications,
- A description of research accomplishments,
- A statement of research and teaching interests and plans,
- Contact information for three experts who can provide letters of recommendation,
- Up to three pre/reprints of scholarly work.
Applications should be submitted using the apply button to submit their application.
All applications received by December 15, 2017 will receive full consideration.
Applicants can consult www.ieor.columbia.edu for more information about the department.
Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer---Race/Gender/Disability/Veteran.
More searches like this
- Credit Risk Strategic Analyst Executive jobs in London (Greater)
- Equities Strategic Analyst Executive jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Analytics Strategic Analyst Executive jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Strategic Analyst Executive jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking Strategic Analyst Executive jobs in London (Greater)