Compliance Monitoring Manager– Audit Or Monitoring Experience (Consumer Credit, Mortgages Exp Req)
Compliance Monitoring Manager– Audit Or Monitoring Experience (Consumer Credit, Mortgages or Savings) Required
Our client, a leading Financial Services group are looking to hire a Compliance Monitoring Manager in a newly created role.
• Develop and maintain the compliance monitoring plan, ensuring timely delivery of monitoring activities whilst adhering to regulatory and internal policies
• Conduct compliance reviews to ensure adherence with regulations, company policies and the internal control framework
• Produce management reports identifying areas that are not compliant with policies and framework
• Represent the Bank at stakeholder and client facing meetings
• Ensure departments own controls are designed and working effectively
• Carry out ad hoc investigations and projects as directed
• Lead in development and update of the Bank Compliance Manual and underlying procedures / processes to ensure that they are as robust as possible
You should have relevant experience in a similar compliance monitoring or audit role with experience of one or more of mortgages, consumer credit or savings.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge