Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will assist in the monitoring, evaluating, communicating, testing and reporting on all aspects of the credit strategies and scorecard/decision systems to support the store card business.
The Client: A well-established retail business with some major UK high street brands.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Credit Risk Strategies
- Monitor relevant strategies and scorecard/decision systems through appropriate reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of reports through appropriate checking and validation
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting using appropriate tools
- Analyse and interpret reports in line with business requirements
- Identify areas for business improvement and assist in their implementation
- Assist in the implementation and testing of new strategies/scorecard/decision systems
- Assist in the upkeep of documentation of the relevant strategies and scorecard/decision systems
- Effectively communicate within/between own team and other functions
- Proficient in Excel
- Proven experience of SAS / SQL / SPSS / VBA Programming skills
- Financial services experience including FCA or regulated environment
- Previous credit risk experience (preferably within a retail or credit card organisation)
- A good communicator
- Analytical Thinker / Good Problem Solver / Attention to Detail
- Ability to access information from a variety of sources and accurately interpret results of reports produced.
- Good graduate in a numerate discipline (ideally mathematics or statistics)