Law Firm Advisory Role – Compliance Or Regulatory Experience And Law Degree (Or Equivalent) Required
Our client, a rapidly expanding law firm, is build their Regulatory Advisory team both in London and regionally, Duties will include;
• Assisting in tracking all regulatory development in UK & International Compliance and Financial Crime
• Advising clients on such and assisting them with assessing impact and/or adjusting procedures for such
• Advising on specific queries
• Advising on authorisations
• Assisting on investigation
• Assisting partners on ad hoc projects
• Assisting in drafting technical material
You should have previous experience in Compliance or Regulation and ideally a law degree or qualification
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Law Firm Advisory Role – Compliance Or Regulatory Experience And Law Degree (Or Equivalent) Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly