Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Officer
Our client is a leading financial services business who are currently recruiting for an Anti-Money Laundering Officer. The key purpose of the role is to ensure the business’s systems and controls meet regulation standards and provided subject matter expertise on AML.
· Be responsible for ensuring the firms systems and controls meet or exceed the
required regulatory standards in respect of Data protection and information security.
· Maintain the business’s Business Continuity plan up to date, meet or exceed regulatory
standards and is fit for purpose.
· Manage compliance/contingency/risk issues within own area of control and for the
· Help ensure that the business maintains an appropriate level of awareness of AML
and to monitor adherence to the firms Anti Money Laundering Policies and Procedures.
· Help ensure the business’s AML systems and Controls meet or exceed required regulatory standard
· Draft annual reports to the senior management of the firm relating to the effectiveness of anti-money laundering procedures.
· Provide advice on regulatory issues on areas of responsibility to all areas of the
· Help arrange, administer and ensure that all staff have appropriate training in relation to money laundering
- Previous compliance experience within the financial services industry and compliance
- 2/3 years’ experience of working in a multi-disciplined team across business units
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Apply for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly