Exclusive: Head Of Compliance (Unregulated Property Group) -Retail Financial Services / Property Exp
Exclusive: Head Of Compliance (Unregulated Property Group) -Retail Financial Services Or Property Experience Useful
Our client, a property group with diverse interests including property development, letting & sales, seeks its first Compliance Officer. Based in a friendly Operations team, the role will involve:
• Assessing all areas of the group as to perimeter policing with possibly regulated areas
• Ensuring all current regulatory obligation with appropriate properly regulations (particularly complaints) are documented and observed
• Review all areas for compliance with AML Regulations
• Ensure all current and future Data Privacy requirements met
• Review any other broad needs e.g. contracts, marketing etc
• Implement a user friendly compliance culture
There is no ideal candidate for this role although it is likely you have some experience of retail financial services or property and previous experience of AML, Complaints or Data Privacy and be prepared to pick up other areas quickly. You should have the gravitas to ensure that a focussed commercial team accept a first compliance regime whilst still fitting into a relatively young and energetic office. Great opportunity to join diverse expanding group and create and run your own department.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge