Compliance Manager – Fund Management Compliance Experience (or Lawyer with broad FS Experience Req)
Our Client, an expanding Investment Management Firm, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in London. Duties will include;
• Identifying, understanding and interpreting UK financial services legislation and regulation
• Advising the UK Compliance Officer and more senior team members on the firm’s obligations and how to meet those obligations
• Ensuring adherence to the firm’s obligations
• Drafting policies, reports and similar documents
• Ensuring that regulatory reporting and filing is completed accurately
• Ensuring that the UK compliance programme is compatible with the firm’s global compliance programme, aims and culture
• Assisting with the corporate administration and organisation of the firm’s UK entities
• Monitoring and responding to regulatory developments in the UK and EU
• Ad-hoc support, whether on UK or international matters, as required by colleagues ranging from the UK Compliance Officer to the CEO
You should have solid compliance experience of Fund Management (whether from a similar in-house role or a compliance consultancy) or else be a Qualified Lawyer with a couple of years broad Financial Services PQE looking to specialize in Compliance & Regulation.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge