Head of Compliance and Financial crime (CF11)
Compliance and Head of Financial Crime (CF11), We are looking for a UK based Compliance and Financial Crime lead with consumer credit and MLRO expertise. FinTech experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious compliance professional to take control of their career and have a real impact in an energetic and growing company. We thrive on collaboration and exchange of ideas, so talented and motivated individuals can develop and make a meaningful and recognised contribution to the success of the company.
The Company: One of the fastest growing Fintech companies in Europe.
- Serve as MLRO for UK lending operations
- Audit compliance with internal policies and UK regulations
- Monitor compliance, develop MI and report to Senior Management
- Work closely with Product, Operations and Analytics teams to develop compliant products, processes and features
- Review marketing and acquisition programs and materials
Must Have Skills:
- CF11 previously
- Detailed knowledge of FCA, ICO and other applicable regulations and laws
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of business stakeholders to deliver output that is both compliant and commercially viable
- Ability to identify and quantify compliance risk and explain/report risk effectively to Senior Management
- High-level communication and management skills
- Close familiarity with online lending platforms
Apply for Head of Compliance and Financial crime (CF11)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Executive Head of Compliance Commercial & Retail Banking jobs in London (Central)
- Executive Head of Compliance Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- Executive Head of Compliance Financial Crime jobs in London (Central)
- Executive Head of Compliance Regulation jobs in London (Central)
- Executive Head of Compliance Banking jobs in London (Central)