SOX Controls & Compliance Manager
Our client, a leading multinational group, is recruiting a Controls and Compliance Manager. Managing a team of four, duties will include;
• Responsibility to deliver Sarbanes-Oxley annual compliance for areas of accountability
• Lead, and manage a team responsible for ensuring that key financial and regulatory processes operate under a robust control framework, responding to internal requirements and evolving external regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley
• Support the development of best practice processes for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley within the Controls and Compliance business process team
• Provide leadership with respect to risk assessment of key processes and advice to business on designing controls fit for purpose
• Creation and communication of the annual testing plan, involving scoping, risk assessment and design effectiveness evaluation for all key controls
• Advise on and monitor the remediation of any open SOX deficiencies
You should have SOX experience from an audit or accounting background and some staff supervision experience. Excellent benefits including generous holiday, pension and the opportunity to work at least one day a week from home.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.