IT SOX Controls Managers – Audit Or IT (Possibly SAP) Exerience Required
Our client, a leading multinational group, is recruiting two IT Controls Managers. Managing one assistant in each role, duties will include;
• Responsibility for ensuring that Finance and Shared Services processes operate within a control and compliance framework including, internal policies, external compliance standards and the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act 2002 for areas of accountability
• Responsibility for designing and completing the annual testing plan of IT key controls
• Responsibility for ensuring testing completed by the wider team is compliant with the appropriate standards
• Provide assurance to key control contacts within the divisions on the operational effectiveness of controls and that the design is maintained to mitigate risk.
• Act as an interface across the business towers to ensure linkages with end to end business process controls and internal & external compliance frameworks.
You should have SOX experience from an Audit or IT background, and for one of the roles including SAP knowledge. Excellent benefits including generous holiday, pension and the opportunity to work at least one day a week from home.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.