EXCLUSIVE: UK AML Manager – Payment Services and/or Banking Experience Required
Our Client, an International Payment Services Business, is looking for an experienced AML Manager to join their growing UK Business. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance & MLRO and your duties will include:
- Ownership of all UK financial crime policies, including AML, KYC & onboarding, Fraud Prevention and Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Roll out of policies across the business in a practical and pragmatic way.
- Oversight of AML processes across the UK Business.
- Ensure key AML systems are understood and working efficiently.
- Lead on AML related regulatory change and become the company expert on AML matters.
- Preparation and review of documentation for high risk clients, escalating to MLRO as required.
- Ensure complex client structures have the appropriate level of client due diligence.
- Review and processing of SARs in liaison with MLRO
- Development of AML training and education across the UK Business.
You should be an experienced AML Professional with at least 4 years experience gained in a payment services and/or banking environment. While you will need to have a good understanding of the current UK and International AML rules including the 4th AML Directive requirements, as important, will be your self-motivation and ability to set your own work load and get things done as you will be responsible for managing your daily work load, often without direct supervision. NB The offices are a 6 min walk from a tube (or twice that from Thameslink) and close to major trunk roads & the M1.
This is an excellent opportunity to get senior level AML exposure where you will be tasked with applying your detailed AML knowledge and experience and making your own decisions. So, for those that are looking to move into an MLRO role within the next 2 to 4 years this the perfect step towards achieving that goal. If this sounds like the ideal next move for you, then please contact David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.