Financial Crime Manager - Asset Management
One of the UK’s leading Asset/Fund Management companies is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Crime Manager to support the continued growth of the business. You will be supporting the Head of Financial Crime Compliance with all Financial Crime operations. The organisation has a footprint in the UK, EU and APAC.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will involve providing the full coverage of financial crime support to business. Joining a team of three your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial Crime Risk Assessments and Gap Analysis
- Ongoing AML monitoring
- Financial Crime Advisory services
- Due Diligence on High Risk clients
- Supporting Financial Crime Training across the group
- Act as Deputy MLRO
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime professional to join a global fund manager. The ideal candidate will have experience within Asset/Investment Management space and have extensive experience of AML, Sanctions, PEPs, Due Diligence within a global organisation. You will be comfortable working both independently and as part of the wider team. You will be engaging with senior stakeholders on a daily basis and therefore must be confident and effective at stakeholder management. You will ideally have a professional qualification in AML/Financial Crime and be confident working within a global business.
More jobs like this
- Management Regulation Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- Management Regulation Financial Crime jobs in London (Central)
- Management Regulation Hedge Funds jobs in London (Central)
- Management Regulation Regulation jobs in London (Central)
- Management Regulation Risk Management jobs in London (Central)