Technology Risk Manager
Oliver James Associates seek to recruit a Technology Risk Manager to be based in central Manchester. The role will pay a basic salary between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme, healthcare memberships etc.
Our client is looking for an individual from an technology risk, controls and / or IT audit background, from any sector, with genuine and deep understandingand evidence of;
- Benchmarking of technology risk management functions and processes against recognised good practice and industry peers
- Establishing and refreshing technology risk management frameworks, including control rationalisation, design and implementation
- Create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions
- Implementing process improvements to technology risk functions
The nature of the work with cover almost all key technology risk related areas, including, but not limited to;
- IT Audit
- Project Management
- Enterprise risk management
- Technology Risk
- Project risk and Programme assurance
- ERP controls (SAP and Oracle)
- Fraud risk & prevention
- Service auditor reporting
Candidates should carry;
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.
- Practical external audit, internal audit, IT or risk management experience
- Experience of Managing large scale projects.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/CISSP/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.
CVs to email@example.com