Risk Policy Manager
Long established, my client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. They also have ambitious expansion plans and are on the cusp on a period of significant growth as they seek to capitalise on their reputation in the market place.
They are currently recruiting a Risk Policy Manager to join the rapidly expanding Group Risk function and contribute to the development of the groups control framework by managing the policy refresh required to meet the strategic challenges of the group going forward.
You will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to policy owners and policy writers in developing a ‘best practice’ suite of policies across the group’s business activities.
- Oversee the development of the policy suite
- Manage the policy development project
- Engage with policy owners and policy writers and ensure all policies have been updated, reviewed and approved in line with the project timeline
- Provide support and guidance on current regulatory best practice in policy development and articulation
- Manage the preparation of high quality policy papers for senior management and Board approval
- Identify regulatory issues that will affect the Group
- Monitor FCA / PRA / Bank of England publications to identify changes which will impact the Group's policy framework and communicate to management
- Develop and maintain systems, procedures and controls to oversee ongoing second line policy compliance reviews.
- Experience of developing regulatory compliant policy suite within a financial services company
- Knowledge of FCA, PRA and Bank of England regulations and how that impacts an organisations policy
- Knowledge of UK Corporate Governance code
- Policy compliance oversight experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to articulate complex matters to non-technical stakeholders
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Richard Abelson on 0161-883-2748 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Risk Policy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly