Trade and Transaction Reporting Specialist
Job Description: The role is for a Trade and Transaction Reporting Specialist in the Northwich Office and you will be part of a high-performing team
The Client- A growing Bank based in Cheshire
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- The Risk Team work with all departments within the Bank and will be involved in a wide variety of activities across the Risk team.
- Responsible for the undertaking of complex Trade related analysis
- Monitoring and reporting primarily focusing on the Bank’s Risk Syndication, Projected Income, Trade Asset Sale, China Trade and Cash Placement requirements, as well as other credit and risk related matters.
- A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels;
- You will have the ability to work under your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas while delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team;
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure;
- You will be able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities.
- Proven experience in Credit Risk Management
- People and project management skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure.
- Ability to advise the team on complex areas unsupervised;
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality;
- Strong report writing skills;
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn;
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment;
- Ability to build professional relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Lauren Bottoms on 0161 883 2751 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Trade and Transaction Reporting Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly