Senior Director of Cyber & Information Security
Our client seeks to appoint a Senior Director of Cyber & Information Security carrying a deep and rich knowledge of the UK financial services sector.
This role will be based in Edinburgh and will pay a basic salary of c£120,000 - £140,000 plus annual bonus, extensive cash choices allowance, car allowance, PMI plus other features.
As a Cyber Security Director, you will have the opportunity to drive all of the cyber, technology, and banking risk services and to deliver key projects to a broad and diverse set of stakeholders.
What you will need:-
- Extensive experience of the UK financial services sector - understanding technology, culture and regulatory trends, and challenges.
- Experience of working at the C-suite from a Cyber Security Lead and Consultant perspective - understanding cyber and information security content but also how that drives and influences broader business issues and stakeholder interests.
- Commercially aware in terms of associated costs, budgeting and forecasting cyber engagements and projects.
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing, recruiting and delivering cyber and technology advisory and assurance services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills
- Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment
Batchelor degree qualification in Security, Technology, Computer Science or similar
Relevant Professional Qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
MBA or Master degree (Desirable)