Risk Advisory Manager - Practise
- Develop business and lead Internal Audit and Risk Consulting engagements.
- For business development, you will lead proposals, lead the creation of tailored offerings and take them successfully to clients.
- On engagements, you will be managing teams, as well as senior client stakeholders and will be responsible for delivering high quality results on your projects through generating deep insight and impactful solutions.
- Actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships.
- With guidance from partners and directors, you will take the lead in identifying and pursuing potential business opportunities for the company.
- Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you will create innovative insights for clients
- You will be responsible for ensuring your engagements deliver within budget.
- In line with our values and commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and ensure that work is of high quality.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
- Lead people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Internal Audit & Risk Consulting professionals.
- Great communication skills, verbal as well as written. An ability to communicate concisely and effectively with external, as well as internal stakeholders
- Team management and client relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand a client problem and tailor a solution right for the client
- Familiar with the quality, risk management and financial management requirements of managing projects
- Primary Degree (2.1) or above, from a leading university (preferred)
- Qualified accountant / Law qualification / background (preferred)
- A recognised and credible senior professional in the Internal Audit & Risk Consulting space
- Significant experience in either a Big 4 in the last 2 years, and/or in an Internal Audit or Controls role in a FTSE100 and/or major global organisation in the corporate sector
- Experience of leading teams to high quality delivery and proven business development record is a must.
- Deep knowledge and experience of Internal Audit & Risk Consulting. You should have relevant recent Big 4 experience (in the last 2 years), in winning and leading major Internal Audit (e.g. Out-source, Co-source, Transformation and/or Effectiveness reviews) or Controls Improvement projects with recognised major organisations in the corporate sector
Please feel free to send your updated CV to the below address to discuss in more detail. Please note EU applicants only.
Apply for Risk Advisory Manager - Practise
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly