Financial Compliance Manager UK&I
Compliance Manager UK&I
At Kraft Heinz we are transforming the food industry and we are looking for professionals like you! Kraft Heinz Company offers you a fast track career opportunity few companies can match. We truly believe that with the right mind set and competencies- anything is POSSIBLE!
- Ensure a robust internal controls environment is maintained across the UK&I Heinz businesses and ensure the effectiveness of the internal controls are assessed via management assessment and self-assessment.
- Support local management to implement to the company Global policies and ensure these are being adhered.
- Ensure the Global compliance requirements and Sarbanes Oxley act requirements are being met.
As a Kraft Heinz Employee you’ll get a career opportunity few companies can match. We’ll make sure you’ll receive a competitive salary, flexible benefits along with a very competitive bonus scheme.
Experience And Skills
- Total of 5+ years of business experience with 2-3 years’ experience related to internal controls and business processes in capacities such as internal audit or public accounting with internal control focus or broad controls responsibilities within a controller’s function.
- Degree with concentration in accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and internal controls, and understanding of impact on financial reporting.
- Prior Sarbanes-Oxley act or risk experience would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can be leveraged to enlist full support and cooperation from all areas and levels of the business.
- Ability to develop a program and drive implementation.
That’s not all. You will have high energy and enthusiasm with a strong commitment to go the extra mile. Connecting and building
relationships with clients and peers comes natural to you. Last but not least, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that The Kraft Heinz Company has to offer.
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. We are powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
Serious? Apply now! Send you CV and motivation letter to Hidde-Jan Beukers using the ‘Apply’ button.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Jobvacancy, full-time, London, United Kingdom, food industry, compliance, compliancemanager, accounting
More jobs like this
- Executive Regulatory Compliance Manager Compliance jobs in Hertfordshire
- Executive Regulatory Compliance Manager Derivatives jobs in Hertfordshire
- Executive Regulatory Compliance Manager Operational Risk jobs in Hertfordshire
- Executive Regulatory Compliance Manager Risk Management jobs in Hertfordshire
- Executive Regulatory Compliance Manager Financial Risk / Liquidity Risk jobs in Hertfordshire