Product Risk Manager
The Police Mutual Group exists to improve the lives of the Police family, and we offer this to the military and others who lay their lives on the line and those who support them. We take care of our members throughout their careers, whether they’re looking to buy a first home, take out insurance, save some money or afford private healthcare and much more.
Because we don’t have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we’re set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
As a growing and fast paced financial services organisation we are now seeking a Product Risk Manager to develop and maintain a robust Product Development Process, Product Reviews and associated Group Policies for the full Police Mutual Group product portfolio. You will also ensure that products are developed, maintained and monitored in line with member needs, brand propositions, Group policies and regulator expectations.
Within this role you will…
- Apply TCF and conduct risk, ensuring that this is properly incorporated into all relevant product design and governance processes so that the business can clearly demonstrate compliance to the FCA
- Ensure quality, consistency and timeliness of approval documentation, as well as ensure appropriate record keeping and effectiveness of controls within the team
- Take overall responsibility for the effectiveness and day to day operation of the product governance controls and frameworks
- Have oversight of the product roadmap and lifecycle, to include product reviews at appropriate intervals
- Conduct post implementation reviews and annual product reviews
- Contribute to the formulation of business plans and initiatives that drive sustainable revenue growth
You will bring with you…
- Prior experience in Product Governance, Internal/External Audit or Risk Management
- The ability to use your experience and technical knowledge to influence management to achieve effective governance and sound control frameworks
- Evidenced experience in the development of key risk indicators across a broad product portfolio
- Experience of policy writing and procedure development and implementation
- Board level reporting expertise
We provide a great working environment, together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 26 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle; discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
To apply use the apply button below.