SIMM focused Risk & Capital Director
A well known international financial services firm based in the city of London are seeking a senior level hire to be involved in the Standard Initial Margin Model (SIMM) project, focusing on developing and maintaining regulatory compliant common initial margin methodology which can be used globally. Requiring an individual who has excellent communication skills in addition to a technical background, you will have knowledge of SIMM Methodology from your current or previous roles. This is a highly visible role with significant external interaction.
You will be involved in:
- Managing the process for enhancing, testing, calibration and validating the SIMM
- Preparation of material for internal and external contacts, including being able to explain the details around SIMM to both technical and non technical specialists
- Understanding the detail of SIMM related regulations, interacting with others to understand and explain the regulations
- Involvement in other margin related initiatives
- Building strong internal and external relationships
You will have the following experience:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detailed knowledge of the BCBS-IOSCO, EU and US margin requirements as they relate to the SIMM
- Knowledge of SIMM methodology
- Prior exposure to Risk, capital and margin issues
- Experience of public speaking, be that internally or externally, or the ability to deliver presentations to large groups
If you have relevant experience and would like to review a full copy of the job spec and discuss this further, please apply including contact details.
Keywords: SIMM, Standard Initial Margin Model, OTC Derivatives, Risk, Capital, Margin, BCBS IOSCO