This job is no longer available
Senior Operations Risk Oversight Manager
£440 per day
6 month contract
My client is a well established financial services organisation that is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Operations Risk Manager.
Your role will be drive and manage the oversight and assurance of all operational areas of the Bank ensuring they are aware of, and comply with relevant regulations and appropriate governance, risk, and control standards.
Your duties will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain risk-based assurance model, including an effective framework of controls and sampling/testing schedules and procedures to ensure effective review of processes with respect to regulatory, policy and procedural adherence.
- Build strong relationships at senior level with the business management team and functional business areas to develop individual risk profiles and articulate risks in a clear and consistent manner.
- Review framework and policies for appropriateness of interpretation and application to Ops & Tech
Knowledge and Expertise
- In depth knowledge of Operational Risk,Regulatory Compliance Requirements and relevant legislation, including Basel III.
- International regulatory compliance knowledge/experience
- Experience of leading and motivating high performing teams and doing so effectively in a matrix management environment.
- Excellent track record of delivery in a risk management-related role.
- Significant experience in financial services or banking
Please send your cv to Sukhi Kaur to make an application for this role.