This job is no longer available
About Bank of America
Bank of America Europe Card Services (ECS) is the number one credit card lender in Europe and forms part of our Global Consumer and Small Business Banking Group. Serving over 7 million customers, we provide credit card services under the MBNA brand and through a range of affinity partners including Virgin, BT, BMI, Manchester United, Breakthrough Breast Cancer and The National Trust among many others. ECS employs around 2300 people, the majority of which are based at our Head office in Chester (UK), with additional locations in Ireland and Spain. Our people are focused on doing the very best they can for our customers. It is this dedication to service that makes us such a successful organisation.
Job Description Summary/Department Overview
This is an opportunity to work as part of a successful Credit Risk team in a fast paced and forward thinking environment.
In this role you will be responsible for understanding and managing the performance of our strategies for all of Europe Card Services portfolios ensuring they carefully balance risk and reward.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Development of risk strategies that deliver measurable, profitable growth
· Business analysis and reporting to understand financial performance by risk and behavioural segments
· Optimise the risk and reward performance of Risk Strategy through understanding the customer behaviour and the impacts to key P&L lines
· Analyse the relative success of the strategy suite. Recommend corrective actions where necessary
· Liaise with senior management in key business areas impacted by strategy changes
· Partner with key stakeholders from across the business to develop and execute co-ordinated, robust and coherent treatment strategies
· Proven numeric background
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate logical thought processes combined with intuition
· Strong technical skills, encompassing competent use of Microsoft products
· Ability to influence across a range of backgrounds and levels of seniority
· Experience of strategy development and implementations
What's on offer?
Full time: 35 hours per week
Hours: Mon- Fri 9-5pm
MyBenefitChoices is Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s flexible benefits programme. It offers you the freedom to choose benefits that work for you and can be adapted as your personal circumstances change. It includes:
Non Contributory pension Scheme Private Medical care Dental Care Life Assurance 25 days holiday - (with options to purchase more days)
All this along with a competitive compensation package is available...