Head of Portfolio Management
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
· Assist the function head to formulate and shape the book of work
· Assist the function head to ensure the book of work is prioritised and aligns to functional and business strategy
· Ensure the book of work maps to robust business cases and that benefits are clearly set-out and, where possible, quantified
· Review the business case for each project and ensure that it is consistent with other business cases
· Build and maintain a tracking tool and reporting process for all project benefits
· Ensure that key stakeholders have appropriate, updated information on earned value for their projects
· Maintains oversight of the book of work; review with the function head material changes to scope, priority, cost, timescales or benefits
It is essential that you have relevant experience for the above position gained within Financial Services Capacity. You must also have extensive knowledge of change delivery and experience in managing and tracking portfolio costs. In return they are offering a competitive salary of £75,000 - £85,000 and excellent benefits package.
About LMA Recruitment
As specialists in the financial sector, we provide recruitment solutions to clients and candidates, building strong relationships with both and drawing on indepth market intelligence.