Associate - Regulatory Risk and Controls
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
· Undertake transaction based monitoring activities to assess adherence to regulatory requirements impacting portfolio management and trading activities. This could include trade allocation, side by side, suspicious transaction activities
· Work closely with counterparts to review and assess reporting
· Review and where necessary enhance the existing framework
· Where required, you will take an active role in projects that impact the front office trading environment and consider the potential implications for EMEA regulatory monitoring requirement
· Develop management information dashboards
It is essential that you have relevant experience for the above position gained within Financial Service Capacity. You will need to have a good understanding of front office trading environment on the buy or sell side. In return they are offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
About LMA Recruitment
As specialists in the financial sector, we provide recruitment solutions to clients and candidates, building strong relationships with both and drawing on indepth market intelligence.