Associate - Regulatory Risk and Controls
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
· Undertake transaction based monitoring activities to assess adherence to regulatory requirements impacting portfolio management and trading activities. This could include trade allocation, side by side, suspicious transaction activities
· Work closely with counterparts to review and assess reporting
· Review and where necessary enhance the existing framework
· Where required, you will take an active role in projects that impact the front office trading environment and consider the potential implications for EMEA regulatory monitoring requirement
· Develop management information dashboards
It is essential that you have relevant experience for the above position gained within Financial Service Capacity. You will need to have a good understanding of front office trading environment on the buy or sell side. In return they are offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.