This job is no longer available
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
· Preparation, delivery and write-up of regulatory monitoring reviews on a timely basis
· Interaction with key business stakeholders across the lifecycle of the review
· Presentation of findings and recommendations to senior management within Legal and Compliance as well as key business stakeholders
· Ensuring that regulatory issues identified are escalated appropriately and associated actions are tracked through to completion.
· Appropriate escalation and tracking of issues as they are identified
· Ensuring the monitoring framework remains up-to-date and relevant.
· Development of periodic Board and Committee reporting
· Representing Regulatory Risk and Controls at internal meetings
· Management of resources in the team
It is essential that you have relevant experience for the above position gained within Financial Service Capacity. You must also have extensive knowledge the FSA and regulatory laws. In return they are offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.