Compliance Monitoring Adviser
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
- Undertaking a quarterly risk assessment of the Company's compliance controls in order to identify necessary compliance monitoring activity.
- Coordinating the design of compliance monitoring methodology.
- Managing the staff, work and operation of the compliance monitoring team.
- Providing routine and emergency reporting to the Board and management team on the results of the compliance monitoring activity.
- Co-ordinating and conducting any thematic enquiries and investigations into the compliance arrangements that are identified.
It is essential that you come from a strong academic background, and have a previous experience within a Compliance capacity from a fund or investment background. You’ll need to have solid communication skill and strong working knowledge of the FSA, In return they are offering a competitive of £55,000 - £65,000pa dependent on experience with an excellent benefits package