Compliance Monitoring Adviser
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
- Undertaking a quarterly risk assessment of the Company's compliance controls in order to identify necessary compliance monitoring activity.
- Coordinating the design of compliance monitoring methodology.
- Managing the staff, work and operation of the compliance monitoring team.
- Providing routine and emergency reporting to the Board and management team on the results of the compliance monitoring activity.
- Co-ordinating and conducting any thematic enquiries and investigations into the compliance arrangements that are identified.
It is essential that you come from a strong academic background, and have a previous experience within a Compliance capacity from a fund or investment background. You’ll need to have solid communication skill and strong working knowledge of the FSA, In return they are offering a competitive of £55,000 - £65,000pa dependent on experience with an excellent benefits package
About LMA Recruitment
As specialists in the financial sector, we provide recruitment solutions to clients and candidates, building strong relationships with both and drawing on indepth market intelligence.