This job is no longer available
SAS - Senior Risk Analyst - Financial Services - £42K- London
Industry - Financial Services
Salary: up to £42,000 + benefits
Keywords: SAS, analyst, MI, report, risk, marketing reporting, data analysis, data, SQL, Teradata, Oracle, analytics, insight, data manipulation, manager, management, leadership, lead
An opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst has become available for a market-leading financial services company. Highly respected in the UK and worldwide, the group is known for highly investing in bright individuals and also providing them with excellent progression opportunities. As such, the successful candidate will get the chance to work for one of the most exciting companies in the country. The purpose of the role is to lead and direct business strategies in a sophisticated way that will directly impact the business. You will be part of a team that drives change from acquisition strategy to collections strategy. You will be collecting, manipulating and interrogating large amounts of data for analysis and you will also get the opportunity to mentor others in the use of analytical programmes such as SAS and SQL. Moreover, the role further involves proactively assessing and examining opportunities for improvement within the business.
If you're looking to apply for this role then you must have the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree in a highly numerate subject from a top-tier university
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- proven experience of setting and implementing analytical strategies.
- Proven experience of of SAS and SQL
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- Previous experience of leading/mentoring a team of analysts and have the ability to build effective working relationships and solve complex problems.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle pressure and adapt quickly adapt to different environments.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £42k plus benefits.
Our Company: Harnham Search & Selection focuses on niche areas of recruitment where many of the UK's businesses find hiring quality employees a challenge. Harnham's primary focus includes the Statistical & Analytical, Credit Risk, Business Intelligence and IT employment markets. Contact us on 020 84086070 or email@example.com