This job is no longer available
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
· Assist in the reviews and quality check of account opening documents and addressing any AML/KYC issues, review data presented and enhance with public information available, escalating within the team as appropriate
· Review and elimination of sanction matches
· Undertaking investigative Suspicious Activity reviews, focused risk based reviews and writing AML reports.
· Ad-hoc AML reviews, program or procedure updates, projects
· Administration and delivery of AML related training and program matters
· Working with external agents to review, PEP and high risk client accounts and maintain processes for delivery and reporting
· Maintenance and provision of MI for onward reporting and database maintenance
· The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of the AML legal and regulatory framework and a good understanding of all client types with proven practical application
· Maybe required to work on other compliance projects and initiatives.
It is essential that you come from a strong academic background, have excellent interpersonal skills with strong analytical skills. You will have a solid understanding of JMSLG guidelines. In return the client will be offering a competitive salary