This job is no longer available
Capital Management Framework Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Manager with broad knowledge of Capital Management to develop the strategy side of things by joining a leading financial services organisation based in the South-West of England. As Manager, Capital Management, you will manage a virtual team across the business raising the standards across the boards.
Overvirew of Capital Management Framework Manager
Maintaining a strong capital position is vital to safeguarding our reputation and meeting our regulatory obligations. Capital Management is more important than ever which means new levels of prudency. For you, it means there’s never been a better time to join!
The role of the Capital Management Framework Manager
- Maintain and enhance the capital modelling, reporting & infrastructure ensuring the swift resolution of all requests.
- The improvement of the reporting framework is a key part of the role and will involve the scoping, and development, of a plan that will include software solutions, scalability, identifying data sources and implementing extraction for reporting.
- Redevelop the data manipulation, calculator and reporting modules of the capital framework.
This is a far-reaching role which will give you the chance to have a major impact on the business.
Skills and Experience needed
- Credible, professional and adept at influencing at all levels,
- You’ll need exceptional analytical skills
- Ideally expert knowledge in developing of either SAS, SQL and VBA code.
- Ideally experience of the full project lifecycle including understanding project requirements, testing and delivery.
- A strong knowledge of the Regulatory Capital regime and the implementation of capital frameworks is also required. What’s more, you’ll possess top-notch communication skills and show a flexible, innovative approach to your work.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000pa + Pension, Bonus, Private healthcare and much more.
Capital Management / Capital Reporting / Capital Adequacy / Capital Calculations / Solvency / Basel II & III / Economic Capital / Capital Markets / Regulatory Capital / Risk Frameworks / Bank / Compliance / Risk / Stakeholder Management /