This job is no longer available
About the Client:
Our client is a leading online payments specialist.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for quality assurance and adherence to control standards within the organisation, ensuring the legal compliance, security of data and the quality of all financial fraud products and external communications. You will be responsible for the delivery of project work packages within financial fraud, ensuring that all are delivered on time and budget.
What we’re looking for:
- Must either have security clearance, or know they will gain security clearance
- Required to work independently, with internal colleagues and in consultation with members, and other key stakeholders.· Strong Fraud Analysis and Intelligence experience, coupled with excellent governance & compliance expertise.
- Experience in a client interaction role· A proven record of building and maintaining good relations
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of mapping and quality procedures'
About the Offer:
Basic in the region of £33,000.00 + holidays and company benefits
Contact:Paul Lewis - 0161 234 0391 / email@example.com