This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investment Accountant for initially a 6 month period in one of our leading Insurance firms. You will be joining a team responsible for the accounting and reporting of the investment assets of the Group and its subsidiaries. Based in the city, my client is looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible for this 6 month contract with potential to go permanent.
* Responsible for the production of Investment Accounting records and reconciliation of the general ledger.
* Producing Management Information to Planning and MI teams.
* Reconciliation and provision of data for Group and subsidiary Interim and Annual Reports.
* Responsible for the accuracy and adequacy of the monthly reconciliations produced between the investment accounting records, custodian reports and Investment Fund Manager's reports.
* Getting involved in ad hoc projects
* An experience Financial / Management Accountant with an Insurance background.
* Part Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
* Candidates will ideally have previous Investment Accounting experience.
* Must have strong systems skills, including Advanced Excel, VBA and CODA.
* Positive attitude to work, motivated and confident dealing with senior stakeholders.
* Must be able to interview and start in the next 4 weeks.