Senior AML Analyst
An excellent opportunity has become available within an Asset Management Firm
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Working with head of AML to perform AML reviews of the business
- Working with relevant departments to provide Senior Management reporting
- Improve existing AML policies and procedures
- Working with external agents to review, PEP and high risk client accounts and maintain processes for delivery for reporting
- Maintenance and provision of MI for onward reporting
- Identify and where necessary escalate Regulatory or Reputational Significance
- Perform client due diligence checks on new client relationships
- Working with relevant business groups to ensure that KYC rolling reviews are performed and then perform sample tests
- Good understanding of JMSLG guidelines.
The ideal candidate should come from a strong academic background and have knowledge of the laws and regulations. In return my client is looking to offer a starting salary of £55,000 and excellent benefits package.
About LMA Recruitment
As specialists in the financial sector, we provide recruitment solutions to clients and candidates, building strong relationships with both and drawing on indepth market intelligence.