This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity has become available within an Asset Management Firm
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Working with head of AML to perform AML reviews of the business
- Working with relevant departments to provide Senior Management reporting
- Improve existing AML policies and procedures
- Working with external agents to review, PEP and high risk client accounts and maintain processes for delivery for reporting
- Maintenance and provision of MI for onward reporting
- Identify and where necessary escalate Regulatory or Reputational Significance
- Perform client due diligence checks on new client relationships
- Working with relevant business groups to ensure that KYC rolling reviews are performed and then perform sample tests
- Good understanding of JMSLG guidelines.
The ideal candidate should come from a strong academic background and have knowledge of the laws and regulations. In return my client is looking to offer a starting salary of £55,000 and excellent benefits package.