This job is no longer available
They are looking to recruit a number of Senior Risk Modelling Consultants to join their team in Edinburgh..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum 3 years` experience in risk management
- Good knowledge of Banking and financial products
- Strong statistical skills including linear and non-linear regression techniques and building statistical models
- Risk regulation (Basel I, CAD, Basel II)
- Ability to present complex analytical concepts to all levels of the business
- Ability to determine, develop and document data requirements, modelling assumptions and model results
- Experience of developing, calibrating or validating Risk Rating Models for PD, LGD and EAD estimation as per risk regulation
- Provide advice and training on risk management approaches
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Experienced in SAS development
- Abilities to build cross functional and external relationships
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- University degree (mathematics or similar)
Other Essential Requirements
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods
The basic salary on offer is between £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus & benefits.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phillip Hartley on 01706 82 5199.