Fraud Analyst – Contract – London
Our client, a leading Fashion Retailer based in London is actively seeking an online Fraud Analyst to join their Safety and Loss Department on an initial 2 month contract - with the opportunity for this position to go permanent. As a Fraud Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, and maximise commercial opportunities, by analysing online transactions.
· Report identified risks and update policies and procedures as required.
· Liaise with key departments within the Business and 3rd Party contractors related to Fraud Prevention and Payment Processing.
· Support and complete agreed trials and projects.
· Support Profit Protection analytical tasks and Fraud investigations:
o Investigating possible duplicate transactions
o Investigating any cases of actual or suspected fraud and non compliance
o Responding to Police requests for information and assisting with investigations into fraudulent transactions
· E-Fraud experience in a Retail environment (preferably Fashion)
· High level of knowledge & experience with tools and techniques used to identify and prevent fraud.
· Knowledge of ReD CSI and 3rd Man Gatekeeper would be highly desirable.
· Proactive approach to fraud detection and prevention.
· An understanding of E-commerce chargeback and fraud processes.
· Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) regulations.
· A high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; the ability to spot trends and identify unusual patterns of behaviour.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Flexibility of hours.
For more information about this role please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359. Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also currently recruiting for:
- Financial Investigations Analyst - £35K
- Senior Associate, Fraud Investigations - £50K
- Associate Director - Financial Investigations - £55K
- Senior Manager, Investigations - £80K
- Senior Manager, Forensic Accounting - £80K
- Senior Director, Forensic Accounting - £90K
Risk & Counter Fraud Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Fraud analyst positions, fraud analyst roles, fraud analyst jobs, online fraud analyst jobs, online fraud analyst positions, online fraud analyst roles, fraud investigator roles, fraud investigator positions, E-commerce jobs, E-Fraud jobs, fraud prevention jobs, fraud prevention positions, fraud prevention opportunities
About Risk Skills Recruitment Services
Risk Skills is a specialist recruitment and staffing business that focuses on roles within risk management and regulatory compliance.