Banking Compliance Manager
- International Banking Group
- Regional Exposure and High Profile
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is a leading Investment Bank with diverse and complex product offerings in Asia. To support continued growth in the region, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and experienced Compliance specialist to join the team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the regional and global senior management, you will support the compliance function for diverse banking businesses within Asia region with a specific focus in the China market. Your coverage will include investment banking, capital markets, leveraged finance and private equity; and main responsibility is to promote and manage the related compliance program and reputational risk, ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place, establish controls, roll out surveillance as well as design testing and monitor controls effectiveness. Additionally, you will participate in the development and delivery of compliance training.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant Compliance experience in financial services industry.
- Solid understanding of financial products/transactions and practical knowledge of banking rules / regulations across Asia and Greater China.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Mandarin.
Contact Kimberly Chien on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number KC17481 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only