This job is no longer available
We’re helping shape the future of financial services and want experienced, entrepreneurial Risk and compliance IT professional of exceptional talent to join us. You’ll bring intellectual curiosity to every challenge and give our clients advice that helps them do business better.
If you have experience in Risk and Compliance IT, including Credit and Market Risk, Treasury, or Compliance with a background in financial services,we have outstanding opportunities working with the world’s most successful companies.
What you will do
Join us as a Risk and Compliance IT professional and you’ll be involved in:
• Risk Technology architecture
• Data architecture
• Programme or project management
• Risk IT analysis and transformation
• Cost reduction
• IT operating model.
What you need
We’re looking for people who have:
• Technical expertise and therefore client credibility in the field of risk and regulatory technology
• Delivery of major risk/ regulatory transformation programmes
• Experience in the delivery of major risk/regulatory transformation programmes
• Experience of developing propositions that are current and relevant to our clients
• Prior consulting experience at a Big 4, major system integrator or top tier consulting firm; investment or retail bank; insurance or asset management firm; or, financial services regulator
• An understanding of the vendor landscape.
We have Risk and Compliance career opportunities in the UK and throughout Europe working with the world’s leading financial services organisations.
It’s more than a job application. It’s about your future.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.