Credit Summit 2012
This article has expired
Credit professionals should register free for the Credit Summit which takes place on 10 May 2012 at the QEII Conference Centre in London.
The event returns for its fourth year to welcome an audience of over 500 wishing to network, find new suppliers and listen to free content sessions.
Event highlights include:
• Free access to the exhibition featuring over 35 industry suppliers and associations – find out the new products and services in the market place to enhance your business
• Free access to the commercial credit debate featuring high profile speakers who will assess the outlook for the economy and business over the coming year
• Free access to a highly anticipated economic outlook delivered by the revered ex-chief economist of HSBC, Dennis Turner
• Free access to the consumer credit debate where key regulators and creditors will debate lenders’ attitudes to forbearance and whether it is the right approach
• Free access to the meeting manager service enabling pre-registered visitors to book meetings in advance with other attendees and exhibitors.
Register now for FREE.
Who should attend?
If your job role is involved in the operational process of credit lending (risk decision making, collections or recoveries activities) or you have a responsibility for extending credit facilities in a B2B environment, you can register to gain free access to the Credit Summit at www.creditsummit.co.uk/content/book.
Or, attend a conference from just £99
Due to popular demand for more focused content, the Credit Summit launches three new conferences starting from just £99 per delegate including:
• Alternative Lending – discussing reputational issues and the threat of the regulation in this sector. Tickets cost only £299. Visit www.alternativelending.co.uk
• Compliance & Regulation – for all professionals with a responsibility for adhering to regulations affecting the credit risk and collections sphere. Tickets cost only £299. Visit www.complianceregulation.co.uk
• Insolvency for Creditors – for unsecured creditors seeking to protect their business from insolvent companies. Tickets cost only £99 for unsecured creditors. Visit www.insolvencyforcreditors.co.uk.